Prearranging your funeral is easy as 1 2 3…
1. There are basically three steps to prearranging or preplanning your funeral. The first step is to meet with your funeral director and provide him or her all of your important biographical and statistical information. This information will be used to compose your obituary and to complete all of the required forms that are needed at the time of death, such as death certificate, burial permit, social security forms, veterans forms, and many others. Many times, survivors struggle to find accurate information or are unsure about a specific detail of their loved one’s life. By providing this information directly to your funeral director, your family will be confident that all paperwork will be completed accurately.
2. The second step to prearranging your funeral is to discuss specific details regarding your funeral wishes.
- Do you want a traditional funeral or do you prefer cremation?
- What type of casket or urn would you like?
- What type of music should be played?
- Who do you want to serve as pallbearers?
The questions are numerous. Your funeral director will work with you to plan a unique and personalized funeral specific to your wishes. Your family will find great comfort when they realize all of the many decisions have already been made…By You…For Them.
If you choose not to make these many decisions prior to your death, you can rest assured knowing your funeral director will ask the appropriate questions and assist your family in planning the most appropriate funeral.
3. The final step to prearranging your funeral involves paying for the items that you selected.
"Please know you do not have to prepay to preplan. We will happily assist you with Steps 1 & 2 and allow payment at the time of death."
By prepaying, you pay today’s prices for the services and merchandise that will be used at the time of your death, hopefully many years from now. This is simply a way to hedge off inflation. No doubt prices will rise…this option allows you to pay for your selections at a much lesser price and enjoy the guarantee of the same services and merchandise down the road…avoiding increased prices.
You can make a single payment for the entire funeral or you can prepay only a portion of the total funeral bill. Whatever you pay for in advance will be protected from any future price increases. Additionally, payment plans are available for those who would like to employ financing options. Payment plans can be stretched over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years and can be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly.
There are many options and many details that should be discussed.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.